M1 Premium Office Chair (10% OFF Applied)
The Motiongrey Leather Series M1 Office Chair is the best value leather office chair on the market. Ergonomically designed with comfort in mind, the M1 leather office chair features a gently protruding lumbar curvature to enhance spinal cord positioning. The higher back arched support has been designed to ensure the greatest sitting experience.
Recommendation for Corporate Clients:
- The M1 office chair is designed for clients looking for an ergonomic solution on a budget. Priced well below most traditional office chairs on the market, this product can offer you cost savings while ensuring your staff's health is well taken care of with a carefully designed lumbar curvature that promotes healthy sitting for long hours.
Shopping for your team? Get special pricing
- PU Leather
- Cold Molded Foam
- Warehouses in Ontario
Experience plush comfort and stable, ergonomic support throughout the workday with the MotionGrey Classic Office Chair. This adjustable chair includes 360 degree swivel capability and rolling caster wheels that allow you to pivot between projects with ease. Featuring a sturdy construction on a heavy-duty five-point base, this executive chair is built to endure regular, daily use. Perfect for a home office or any work space, the MotionGrey chair combines reliable construction with all-day comfort and exceptional maneuverability.
Featuring a simple, modern look with cushioned sections designed for lumbar and head support, the MotionGrey Classic Office Chair is a great solution for those working long hours at a desk or computer. It includes a sloping waterfall seat edge that reduces pressure on your back and legs, as well as deluxe padding on the back, head, and seat for ergonomic comfort. Easily adjust the chair’s height for the perfect angle while typing or writing to reducing work-related strain.
- Adjustable executive office chair with ergonomic support
- Ultra-soft 100% microfiber upholstery provides comfort and repels dust, dirt, and stains
- Padded headrest, back, and seat cushions for exceptional lumbar support
- Sturdy construction with heavy-duty five-point base
- Rolling caster wheels and 360 degree swivel capability provide easy maneuverability
- Seat Dimensions (L x W)21.5'' x 22"
- Seat Height Bottom To Top (L x W)16" to 20"
- Back Dimensions28" x 19.5"
- Tilt Range Angle20
- Armrest Height Range (With Top)11.5"
- Armrest Height (From The Floor)30 - 26’’
- Caster Wheel Diameter3"
- MaterialsPU leather, cold moded foam
- Warranty1 years
- AdjustabilityBack tilt angle and seat height adjustment
- Weight Capacity200 lbs
How long is the warranty?
1 Year warranty from date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
Our Warranty covers all mechanical components. This includes:
Gas lift cylinder: Part that allows the chair to raise and lower
Tilt-lock mechanism: Part that allows the chair to tilt backward
As a general policy, if there are any problems shortly after purchase, we cover shipping and the part free of charge. If a period of time has passed and a problem occurs, the customer covers shipping and we provide the part free of charge. For instructions on how to replace each part, you can visit our replacement information form or reach out to our team.
What does the warranty not cover and what can I do if a problem occurs?
The warranty does not cover general wear and tear. Over a period of years of usage, depending on a variety of factors such as how the chair was used, what cleaning chemicals are used on the PU leather/Mesh material, and the amount of sunlight exposure on the chair on a daily basis, it is possible for the chair leather to start wrinkling or potentially cracking over an extended period. If this happens, you can purchase specific parts such as Backrest or Seat base from our company provided we have these parts in stock.
Our general return policy is 14 days. A restocking fee may apply if the unit is opened. Return shipping is covered by the customer. We want to work our best to resolve any questions or concerns you may have if you are not completely satisfied. To understand more of our refund and return policy please go to our Returns/Exchanges page.
We currently do not offer for sale any 'refurbished' items. As a result, we do not generally accept exchanges. Our policy is to ship out parts as needed to directly solve the root issue, save shipping costs, and save our customer's time from disassembling and reassembling their chair.
Designed with the customer in mind, installation
is simple and quick. No extra tools are necessary
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are questions on the product. For more FAQs, visit LINK
Where does this product ship from? How long does it take to arrive?
This product ships out from Richmond Hill, Ontario. Within the East Coast, shipping usually takes 1-5 Business days. Shipping to the West Coast usually takes 5-9 Business days. With our Express service, the product can also reach the West Coast within 1-3 Business days in most cases. If the product is out of stock, we will also offer it as a Pre-Order with the estimated Ship out date stated in the Product Listing or Title.
How long does assembly take?
Assembly usually takes about 20 minutes. Certain steps such as attaching the backrest onto the seat base is much easier done with two people, as one person can hold onto the backrest securely while the second person attaches the screws.
Does the armrest swivel?
No, the armrests are fixed in place for this model.
How do you disassemble this product?
Detailed Video here:
How do you remove the piston from the star base?
Use may use a hammer to force the piston out from the piston. Detailed Video here:
How do you remove the piston from the mechanism?
There are 3 options for removing the pistons from the mechanism.
1. You may use a wrench to twist out the piston from the mechanism. Detailed video here:
2. You may use a hammer to force the piston out from the mechanism or force the piston from a hard surface to push it out. Detailed video here:
3. Piston removal tool/replacement kit is available for purchase in the follow link:
See all the love we get from our customers.