Motion Under Desk CPU Mount
Motion Under Desk CPU Mount
Shopping for your team? Get special pricing
Motion CPU Desk Frame Mount
ADJUSTABLE CPU HOLDER: this under-desk CPU holder adjusts in height (13-21”) and width (3.5-5.75”) to safely accommodate a range of cpu sizes
- KEEP YOUR TOWER OFF THE FLOOR: Protect your desktop computer from lint and dust on the floor with this under-desk CPU holder from MotionGrey. Designed with a sliding mechanism, this PC holder is a fantastic way to keep your computer running smoothly.
- CONVENIENT COMPUTER ACCESS: Our PC mount is designed with a unique sliding track that allows the computer tower to be accessed easily, without removing it from the mount. You will be able to access the rear ports and power quickly and conveniently.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The included mounting hardware will have your computer tower mounted to the underside of your desk in no time. The optional adjustable mounting brackets allow the desktop computer holders to be installed on almost any desk type.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: At MotionGrey, we are committed to providing high-quality, space-saving products that fit your needs. If you aren’t 100% satisfied with our adjustable CPU holder.
Adjustable Under-Desk/Wall CPU Mount
With the Cab-CPB-6 adjustable under-desk/Wall CPU mount, placing your CPU in a convenient, accessible place has never been easier. You'll be able to mount your CPU instead of leaving it on the floor to take up your foot space! 360-degree swivel ensures easy access to the cables and ports on the back of the CPU. Its weight capacity is 10kg/22lbs. The CPB-6 is not only a great organizational tool but also reduces CPU’s internal contamination and extends equipment life.
- Height Adjustable:min 300mm - max 533mm
- Width Adjustable:min 88mm - max 203mm (min 3.5" - max 8")
- Installation:Under Desktop, Wall Mount
- Rated Road:10kg (22lbs)
Designed with the customer in mind, installation
is simple and quick. No extra tools are necessary
- Setup Time Roughly 30 minutes
- Tools Required None, all tools included in provided screw box
- Recommended 1 Person can build. 2 People is Recommended
- Frame Weight Approximately 35 kg / 77 lb
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are questions on the product. For more FAQs, visit LINK
How long is the warranty?
The warranty Motion CPU Desk Frame Mount is 1 year from the date of purchase.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damages from day to day use. If a period of time has passed and a problem occurs, the customer covers shipping and we provide the part free of charge. For instructions on how to replace each part, you can visit our replacement information form or reach out to our team.
What is the return/exchange policy?
Returns : Our general return policy is 14 days. A restocking fee may apply if the unit is opened. Return shipping is covered by the customer. We want to work our best to resolve any questions or concerns you may have if you are not completely satisfied. To understand more of our refund and return policy please go to our Returns/Exchanges page. Exchanges : We currently do not offer for sale any 'refurbished' items. As a result, we do not generally accept exchanges. Our policy is to ship out parts as needed to directly solve the root issue, save shipping costs, and save our customer's time from disassembling and reassembling their chair.
Where does this product ship from? How long does it take to arrive?
This product ships out from Richmond Hill, Ontario. Within the East Coast, shipping usually takes 1-5 Business days. Shipping to the West Coast usually takes 5-9 Business days. With our Express service, the product can also reach the West Coast within 1-3 Business days in most cases. If the product is out of stock, we will also offer it as a Pre-Order with the estimated Ship out date stated in the Product Listing or Title.
See all the love we get from our customers.